Tuesday, October 04, 2005

October Babe of the Month - Liang Peimin


SensUal Greetings from SensUal Joy!

We are proud to present our October Babe of the Month - Peimin! :o)



O c t o b e r B a b e’ s T e s t i m o n i a l:


How many of us live in our heads and forget about living in our bodies?

I was brought up in a conservative environment where the mere thought of feeling sexy and sensuous was frowned upon. Together with the support and encouragement from my boyfriend, it took me a lot of courage to even step into SensUal Joy to enquire about their dance classes.

And I tell you, I’ve never since regretted that very step I took.

After the first Xotic trial class, I felt so tall, sexy and happy!
It was… SHIOK! haha… because it definitely not only feed our bodies, but our souls and minds as well, to the extent it got me hooked.
My 2 galfriends and I signed up for the whole course straight away!

Joy is very encouraging and she creates a safe environment so that we could be totally comfortable and relaxed. She is serious and professional in her guidance yet never fails to bring laughter and ease to us.

Moreover, she is patient and helps us to progress at our own pace while providing the opportunity and space for us to reach for even greater heights. Something we’ve never thought we could before.

Now having gone through 7 lessons of the Xotic Kitten classes made me explore and discover the feminine and sensUal side of me. I’ve also made many new, fun-loving friends over here and I feel my life has been enriched.

I gained a lot more confidence than I used to have and I feel very sexy!
It is like a secret. A secret that celebrates U being a woman and makes you feel really, really special!

Thank you SensUal Joy for making a significant difference in my life!
Let’s rock on, Babes!

Liang Peimin
Xotic Kitten
3rd October 2005

No comments: