Wednesday, November 02, 2005

November Babe of the Month - Jayne Leong

SensUal Greetings from SensUal Joy!

We are pleased to present November Babe of the Month!


Learning to dance has always been a dream of mine since young. But i gave up the idea of dancing because i saw myself as being inflexible and having diffculty in movement corrdination.

I started to feel more comfortable when i started clubbing, and occasionally dancing on the bar tops.
But, after a male friend of mine commented on my dancing as being "really terrible", my whole self-esteem and world crashed. The loud music at clubs never got me moving since then.

Until, I plucked up the courage to give SensUal Joy a ring. Together with my girlfriend, we started on our private coaching on MTV Xotic. During the lessons, Joy was patient despite our slow pace, encouraging when we were hesitatnt, and most of all, she gave us the space to decide on our learning process by planning along with us.


At SensUal Joy, I slowly picked up those lost pieces of self esteem.


At SensUal Joy, I started to appreciate myself and the power of touch.


At SensUal Joy, i discovered that I AM sensUal and sexy!


At SensUal Joy, I found myself - a whole new confident and unique Jayne!


Thank U, SensUal Joy, for making my little dream comes true!


Jayne Leong

MTV Xotic Kitten

1st Nov 2005

No comments: