Sunday, December 11, 2005

December Babe of the Month - Joanna Mary Sivaraj



My friend, Valerie introduced me to SensUal Joy. She was interested to attend the Pole lessons and wanted companion. I decided to give it a shot. I was a bit apprenhensive at first... pole dancing... something I never thought i would ever do!

But after the first lesson, I realised that it was fun!
I had so much fun during my first class, discovering many things that I never knew I could do. Whenever class ends, I always feel more confident about myself, fascinated by what I was capable of acheiving! And it's such a great workout!

Joy is a great teacher; she's patient and very encouraging. Although she is serious in her instructions, she made us feel completely at ease, allowing us to fumble without embarrassment. The perfect environment in my opinion!


I am so glad to join SensUal Joy and I'm looking forward to my next class even as I'm typing out this!


Thank you SensUal Joy!


- Joanna Mary Sivaraj


Pole Kitten


1st December 2005

No comments: