Friday, January 13, 2006

January Babe of the Month - Si Min




SensUal Greetings from SensUal Joy!

We are proud to announce our January Babe of the Month, Si Min. To start off the exciting new year on a promising note, our 1st Babe for this year comes all the way across the causeway!

We salute such determination to learn pole dancing! :o)

Read on...

Hi, I’m Si Min from Malaysia. This is my third lesson in SensUal Joy. When I first heard of this studio from my friend I was very excited. However it was a big challenge trying to make my way to Singapore from my home.

Luckily I had a friend who helped by driving me to the studio. In the midst of learning, I am pleasantly surprised at my own ability, doing swings and stunts that I never imagined was possible for me to accomplish.

Sometimes back home I will wonder what Joy will teach me in my next lesson. Though traveling to attend classes is tiring but just the thought of being able to learn new pole styling and stunts from Joy is enough to make me look forward to my next class!

And I must say, it has indeed been a pleasure to learn from an instructor as sexy and nice as Joy. She takes great pains to ensure that we understand what she is trying to teach.

Thank you SensUal Joy for allowing me to master moves that I would never be able to learn in Malaysia! :o)

- Si Min

Pole Kitten

1st January 2006

No comments: