Wednesday, July 05, 2006

July Babe of the Month - Carol Chin



SensUal Joy is such a wonderful haven for women who seek to discover the sensUal being inside them. Their Xotic Kitten class was a real eye-opener with friendly instructors to guide my fellow babes and me.

I chose SensUal Joy as the small class size ensured that more attention would be given to each of us. The studio itself was also a pull factor! Being pink and girlie, it melted my heart instantly!

Once lessons started, I knew my decision was the right one. The instructors were very focused in their quest to coax the sensUal kitten inside of us to surface.

Although lessons were conducted seriously, the atmosphere remained warm and friendly. We learnt being sensUal is not merely execution of the correct techniques but that it comes from within and each woman has her own style.

With their patience and teachings, our progress with the passing of each lesson was apparent.

Thank you SensUal Joy for the sensUalicioUs experience!!


Carol Chin
Xotic Kitten in the Making
1st July 2006

No comments: