Wednesday, August 23, 2006

August Babe of the Month - April Sim


Learning to dance has always been a dream of mine since young. I have constantly yearned to be sensUal and sexy all my life. Whenever I go clubbing, I will feel envious seeing how other ladies “groove” and wondered why I can’t do the same.

My friend recommended me to join her for MTV Xotic class. It was enjoyable and the angels were very patient, friendly, focused and most importantly, encouraging whenever we hesitated.

After a few lessons, I became more confident of myself! Thus my experience in SensUal Joy have been satisfying and enriching. I am always looking forward to my next lesson with Joy.

Guess what? I just came back from my trip to Kuala Lumpur, and someone complimented me for my dancing skill. She said to my cousin, “Hey, your cousin can really dance well!” Woohoo ~ Im Loving It! ,op

Thank you SensUal Joy!


April Sim
MTV Xotic Kitten in the Making
1st August 2006

No comments: