Tuesday, September 12, 2006

September Babe of the Month - Eileen Poh

SensUal Joy creates a fun and friendly atmosphere that makes me feel comfortable. I have attended only a few lessons so far and already, I find Joy such an inspiration.

She is ever so patient to help me to build up my courage and confidence to face challenges. It is exceptionally generous of Joy to share her knowledge with other women.

I have learnt that dancing is not just about moving your body to music. It is about finding that mysterious harmony between my mind and my body. Dance is starting to evoke such powerful emotions in me.

I love my new lifestyle, feeling sexy as I release my inner diva and having fun toning my body. Dancing has become an integrated part of my life and is something that I look forward to each week.

I believe that in no time I’ll be moving sensUally and confidently on the dance floor.

Thank you Joy, I am very appreciative of you.


Eileen Poh
Xotic Kitten in the Making
1st September 2006


~~~WATCH OUT THIS SPACE FOR EILEEN'S PHOTO!~~~

No comments: