Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Last of SensUal 2007


www.sensualj.com

================

I don’t know about you, but when I looked back at year 2007, my heart overflows with gratitude.

There is so much to be thankful for. The vision I worked hard at, the acknowledgments my clients very loving bestowed on me, the support you have given me, my body that has miraculously held together in spite of my mad schedule and among the endless list, the love my family gave to me.

www.loveprogram.wordpress.com

As legendary famous for (humor me lah!), work consumes my every waking and yes, non-waking hours. It has been real fun daydreaming of concepts. I love it when inspiration hits and you get a fabulous and/wacko idea such as The MAN EATER Program (http://loveprogram.wordpress.com/2007/12/29/sensual-joy-lifestyle-studio-introduces-the-man-eater-program-for-year-2008/). Yeah baby!

There are moments of despair when paranoia overwhelms you and you question about your own beliefs and vision. That’s when the loved ones get hits the most I guess. They probably roll their eyes and go “There the diva goes cuckoo again.” Haha! Anyway, to set the record straight, my loved ones are really sweet to me always, although I’m sure they will prefer if I go more cuckoo-less. keke.

www.funflirtyfantasy.wordpress.com

Love Program Bootcamps (http://loveprogram.wordpress.com/2007/11/06/introducing-love-program-bootcamp-live-to-ladies-in-asia/) are always such heartwarming affairs when you bring nervous strangers together, learning from scratch, laughing at each other’s mistakes and emerging out from the studio hand-in-hand, a little stronger and with a new powerful secret.

The Fun*Flirty*Fantasy Parties (http://funflirtyfantasy.wordpress.com/2007/11/01/introducing-fun-flirty-fantasy-sexy-theme-parties-for-ladies-in-singapore/), ah, our infamous escapades from real life! Always a blast with or without the stripper! I’m pleased as punch when shy clients warm up to their own parties and outshine me! Or when the girls are wild enough in their personalities and I can have real fun with them without worrying too much about getting them to have some actual sexy fun together.

www.dancedrawings.wordpress.com

As a Private SensUal Coach, I’m telling you, I loved these one-to-one interactions with my clients (http://poledancingasia.wordpress.com/2007/12/17/my-pole-myself-my-sensual-joy/). We have become fast friends and many will confide in me with issues that they have to grapple with. I feel honored and blessed with their friendship. I learnt from my clients as much as they learnt from me. If you ever enter the studio and there is something new, probably inspired by the client who came before you. *smile*

Blogging took up so much of my time it has caught me off guard! I would never imagine that I had to go from one blog and multiple it by five to satisfy everyone’s interest and needs! Still, I have to admit that it grows on you. It is indeed a wonderful tool for any cause that is worthy generating attention for. Just to blog a decent entry takes up much time. From the title, the research, the content, the pictures, the editing, the final checks, the little details, it IS a full time affair!

www.poledancingasia.wordpress.com

Interviews and more interviews (http://sensualdiva.wordpress.com/2007/09/21/dont-u-wish-your-girlfriend-was-hot-like-me/). There is always all sorts of requests going on and it is a pleasure to accommodate. Although sometimes it can be painful when you have to juggle that with real work and commercial commitments. Still, it is nice to be able to contribute your insights into a well-thought out article. And always a compliment to receive a friendly call from the press.

Commercial projects are pretty ad-hoc and I’m careful to select those that goes along well with what we do. We had the privilege to work with FHM for two consecutive years, Girl Next Door 06 and SuperBad Girls 07 (http://sensualdiva.wordpress.com/2007/10/18/fhm-superbad-girls-the-truth-is-out/). Many of these girls have since been our clients, dancers &/ close friends of the studio. Of course, we also have the Model Hunt 2008 that we are sponsoring to look forward to. (http://sensualdiva.wordpress.com/2007/12/17/model-hunt-2008-golden-pagoda-productions/)

www.sensualj.com

Joining the Arts Central/Artlander competition is something that is very close to my heart. It has been my desire to create more awareness of the beauty of art fusion and dance drawings is one such excellent example. It has since garnered much attention. Your VOTES are very much required and I urged you to support and to be a part of this cause (http://sensualdiva.wordpress.com/2007/12/28/support-sensual-joy-in-arts-central-contest/). My many sincere thanks in advance.

There were many trips overseas too to run away from the studio and the country. Hongkong, Macau (http://sensualdiva.wordpress.com/2007/12/04/sensual-diva-sightings-in-macau/) , Tokyo, Thailand, KL, Bali and god knows where! All really necessary just to clear my head and take a breather from the madness. Some of the trips were sprinkled with work, visiting studios, strip clubs, pole dance clubs and so on. It has been quite an eye-opening journey.

www.loveprogram.wordpress.com

So you see, it has been a wonderful 2007 for me peppered with sad episodes to make me stronger such as the passing of my grandfather. With me ramblings about work you would imagine that that is why I feel that 2007 has been awesome. The irony of it all is that although I had grown so much through my work, it is still family that outshines work.

As I grow more mature and develop a surer sense of who I am, there is a lesser need for me to justify myself or even to prove a point with my work. Without that internal pressure, your mind seems clearer and you realize really simple truths about life. As cliche as it sounds, home is truly where the heart is. I see my parents growing old before my eyes. And my sisters growing up without me.

www.funflirtyfantasy.wordpress.com

That’s when you realized all the glory in the world will never be enough. All one really need is a loving family who is with you and for you as you are with and for them. Interestingly enough, it is that love that spurs me to want to bring my work to new heights for the year 2008 and to make even more difference to the lives of women all over the world.

Love from family overflows. And perhaps you can love others more through your work now.

Welcome home Joy.

Goodbye SensUal 2007. Hello Sexy 2008. Meow! :-)

p.s. Get started on your Happy, Healthy and SensUal life. First thing first, check out Love Program Introduction, Way Back Into Love at www.loveprogram.wordpress.com. Have fun!

p.s.s have you voted for me (June Joy Leng) in the Art Central/Artlander competition? Cast your vote now! Thank you! http://artscentral.mediacorptv.sg/2007/Front3/video.htm

Stay Sexy * Sassy * SensUalicioUs!
Joy Leng

SensUal Joy’s Official Website -
www.sensualj.com

Joy’s Private Blog -
www.sensualdiva.wordpress.com

SensUal Joy’s Signature Program (6 Level of Xotic Heaven for Ladies) -
www.loveprogram.wordpress.com

Sexy Theme Parties for Ladies -
www.funflirtyfantasy.wordpress.com

Pole Dancing in Asia -
www.poledancingasia.wordpress.com

Art Dance Drawings -
www.dancedrawings.wordpress.com

“Nothing in the universe can stop a joyful woman overflowing with confidence and sensUality.”

SensUal Joy was founded to inspire ladies to celebrate a Happy, Healthy and SensUal Life together with like minded ladies to make a positive impact to family, community & nation.

No comments: