Tuesday, November 28, 2006

November Babe of the Month -Virginia Lim


SensUal Joy proudly presents November Babe of the Month - Virginia Lim!

Shy and with low self esteem, I’ve always dreamed of being able to dance well. It was a life-changing moment when I stepped into SensUal Joy.

With Joy’s guidance and encouragement, I was transformed from a timid kitten to a sensUal diva! Thanks to the very patient and inspiring Joy, I’ve learnt to empower myself, boost self confidence, overcome fears of self expression and judgment from others.

Anyone can utilize these simple moves and it’s more than “dancing sexily”. It’s about reaching deep within to find your own inner beauty and grace, to create a sensUal self expression.

Most of us are so out of touch with what’s we truly desire. What’s inside? What passion lies untapped? Why not give yourself the gift of dance? The release and discovery of the journey can be so liberating and inspiring.

Join me on this amazing joyride to release your inner diva!



Virginia Lim
Pole, Xotic and Lap Kitten
1st Nov 2006

No comments: