Thursday, November 16, 2006

October Babe of the Month - Belinda Seow


SensUal Joy proudly presents our


October Babe of the Month - Belinda Seow! :o)

Pole dancing has always intrigued me. When I found out there is Pole Dancing courses in Singapore, I was excited!

SensUal Joy caught my eye because of its mission; using
creative arts to inspire women in Singapore and Asia to celebrate a happy, healthy and sensUal lifestyle together. Isn’t that what every woman looks for? I have never looked back since the day I stepped into the studio.

Pole dancing is different from other dances I have learned. It challenges both your body strength and your mind. The first lesson was demoralizing. Luckily Joy is very patient to help me progress at my own pace.

Soon I could do swings that I never though I was capable of. Joy built up my courage and always gives me the confidence I need. Because of her, I found my sensUal self. Now, Pole Dancing has become a most relaxing and enjoyable work out. I can’t wait to learn more techniques from her!

Thank you SensUal Joy for making a difference in my life!





~~~~~~~~~~~~Watch out for Belinda's picture! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Belinda Seow
Pole Kitten in the Making
1st October 2006

No comments: