Monday, January 15, 2007

December Babe of the Month - Janice Yap

We are proud to announce December Babe of the Month Janice Yap!

* Come back and check out Janice's picture! *

I came to realize that SensUal Joy is a place where friendship is built with fun & laughter. For the first time, I stared at my own reflection swaying to the beat in front of this huge mirror. Since then, dancing was not just about getting my dance steps right, it was about falling in love with myself again. It’s about discovering the real me & my innermost beauty. I must say what an amazing discovery. I felt sexy & confident like never before.

Virgina inspired me with her moves & her patience in sharing knowledge. Karin never failed to captivate me when she moved to the beat & she has such faith in me! Alyssa is ever so willing to impart her secrets, guiding me. Thanks to Joy for the opportunity to unleash the new me. After my first dance performance, I felt such a fulfilling sense of achievement & accomplishment.

Life is so full of uncertainties. Don’t be afraid. Take on the journey & embrace the unknown. Let it unleash the new U! This journey has been memorable & unforgettable. Thanks SensUal Joy! Keep up the wonderful spirit!

Janice Yap

MTV Xotic Kitten

1st Dec 2006

Joy's thoughts: Janice has always been open minded & earnest since e first day she stepped into our door. Her change has been very commendable. We saw how she struggled within herself those few hours before her performance. Despite the fact that some unexpected challenges occurred, she bravely stepped out of her comfort zone to conquer e mission she set for herself. We are very proud to have her in e family. A sensUal warrior through & through. :o)

No comments: