Monday, January 15, 2007

My SensUal Angel 1 - Karin




Last week we celebrated having sensUal angels in the new studio. Today we managed to get up close and personal with Karin for some more uhem intimate details of the angel! :o)

Qn: Being an avid hip hop dancer and cheerleader, why and how did U turn to xotic dancing and enjoying it as a lifestyle today?

It was a chance encounter and I was involved in a sensUal performance. I loved it because it has truly helped me to discover my own sensUality. As a performer, I have always been very focused on the technical aspects of being a dancer.

Xotic dancing opens up a brand new world for me. A very beautiful world I must say. I truly found myself. :o)

Qn: U were one of the angels who rolled up your sleeves to prepare the new studio for the Love Babes, how was the experience like?

I felt privileged. There is this huge sense of satisfaction of seeing it first hand from an utterly empty space into a sensUal space that is going to provide many moments of inspiration and countless smiling and laughing female faces. Seeing the process itself has been amazing too.

To know I have contributed in this magical process makes me beam with pride! I can’t wait for the new space to get up and running! Yeah! :o)

Qn: We heard that Xmas eve was spent in the new empty studio busy in unglamorous clothes. How meaningful can that be?

Life is not all about being glamorous. At the end of the day, it is but just the packaging. This is by far the most memorable Xmas eve I ever had. 5 minutes to midnight, we hurriedly drop all that we were doing to hold cans of beer standing around a make shift table to countdown.

We shouted merry Xmas and hugged one another, sharing each other’s dirt and sweat along the way. Keke. It was unbelievable being away from the mad crowd and almost felt like I’m out of Singapore city life. How refreshing! :o).

Stay tuned for more about Angel Alyssa next week!

No comments: